§ 1 Definitions and Scope
Implisense: Company Implisense GmbH in the Spiekermannstrasse 31a, 13189 Berlin;
implisense.com: The company search, operated by Implisense;
User: Any natural or legal person who uses the company search or additional services;
§ 2 Subject
Implisense offers business information at implisense.com.
Business information includes.
- Company profiles,
- results of a company search,
- editorially compiled lists of companies,
- news about companies,
- additions to company entries,
- highlighting of company entries.
Implisense reserves the right to change the implisense.com portal at any time. This may include design, functional or content aspects. Should Implisense, in the case of the conclusion of a Plus user contract, substantially restrict the content of the services agreed with the user at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the user concerned shall be entitled to terminate the contract without notice for exceptional reasons.
Scope of services
The scope of services offered as well as the amount of remuneration to be paid shall be determined by the description on implisense.com and the tariff selected by the customer.
Implisense keeps itself free to offer services with different terms and periods of notice and to conclude them with the respective users. Implisense shall inform the user of the respective term and cancellation period prior to conclusion. The user can view the respective contract terms at any time in the personal account area.
Three types of contracts are distinguished:
Public: Non registered users
The search for company information on implisense.com is possible without a separate contract.
Personal: Registered users
Plus: Paying users
When concluding a paid user contract for Plus functions, the user enters into a subscription with regularly recurring payment obligations. The user can terminate the contract at any time with a notice period of three weeks as of the end of the paid term by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form on implisense.com.
By using implisense.com, the user acknowledges that he is responsible for his actions on implisense.com. Thereby the user assures and guarantees the following:
- to notify Implisense immediately about recognizable defects and disturbances as well as imminent dangers (e.g. by viruses) and indications of misuse by third parties;
- not to avoid, circumvent, reverse engineer, disrupt, disable, impair, decrypt or otherwise circumvent technical measures used to protect the website;
- not to duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any content or to transmit any data to third parties;
- not to use framing or framing techniques to embed company profiles or search results of the website without our express written consent;
- not to use automated forms of data collection or data extraction to access, retrieve, download or otherwise collect content or related information from implisense.com or otherwise use or upload our content without authorization;
- not to create an electronic archive of our own or third party content;
- to consider software, object and source codes, logos, texts, programs and logos as copyrighted and partially trademarked fonts. Any duplication, use or distribution not expressly authorized is prohibited and will be prosecuted under civil and criminal law;
- not to collect personal data from the website in order to transmit unsolicited commercial mass mailings, to "spam" or to use it for other unlawful purposes;
Cancellation by user
The user may cancel his Implisense account at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. An Implisense account will be deleted if possible within 5 (five) working days. Users will receive a confirmation after their Implisense account has been deleted. To protect against unauthorized cancellation of an Implisense account, Implisense may perform an identity verification at the time of termination, e.g., by querying the username or registered email address.
Cancellation by Implisense
§ 3 Liability
Implisense does not guarantee that the available business information is accurate, complete or current, and in particular that it corresponds to the locations of primary sources. In case of doubt, the information from primary sources always applies, since the purpose of the company search is to find companies faster using common search terms and not to reproduce data from primary sources. The retrieved content is made available to the user on the basis of the information stored in the index at the time of retrieval and without further checking for up-to-dateness. Similarly, the operator does not guarantee that the user can achieve specific results on the basis of the content stored in the index.
Implisense and the user (in its capacity as "Liable Party") agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party, its agents, affiliates and employees (in their capacity as "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and expenses of third parties (including damages, settlements and reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of any violation of these user terms, except to the extent such losses and expenses are due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Indemnified Party.
§ 4 Remuneration and payment modalities
The services within the scope of the Plus Offer are subject to a fee. The prices for the respective Plus offers shall be displayed to the user prior to the purchase of the respective services. Furthermore, the user can view the concluded contract conditions at any time in the personal account area. If a Plus usage contract is involved, the user shall conclude a subscription. Implisense is entitled to collect the respective fees due according to the agreed payment method on a recurring basis. All prices, if shown, are subject to the applicable statutory value added tax.
All fees are due for payment upon commencement of the respective service. If the customer concludes a usage contract with a certain minimum usage period, payment for the entire period is due in advance at the beginning.
The user will be provided with an invoice for each payment in the personal account area.
§ 6 Jurisdiction and severability clause
§ 7 Scope of the terms and conditions
Phone: +49 30 44719759
Represented by: Dr. Andreas Schäfer, Dr. André Bergholz, Hannes Korte
Registration: German Trade Register
Registry: Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg)
No.: HRB 153069